Friday, April 1, 2011

21 Days | Day 19

I am very proud of myself today...very proud! I snuck a peak at the scale because quite frankly I'm obsessed at this point. And as long as I'm not depressing myself w/ the scale I have no problem's hopping on.

Curious what it read? Okay I'll share 257.8!!!!!! OH YEAH! It does help that I slept nearly ten hours though. Now I'm anxious to see what it says come Monday. My other proud moment: We were out and about and I felt the tummy rumble coming on. I told my husband I needed a snack and I didn't pack myself anything, yet I grabbed stuff for the kids.

Anywho I told him I'd settle for some french fries, but he knew better. So he pulled over at a QuikTrip. Now I honestly could have just as easily ran over to the candy bars, but I walked in and without a second thought headed to the fresh fruit. I eye-balled an apple, but it wasn't what I wanted. So I poked around a little and went with two mozzarella cheese sticks and a cup of fresh peaches. Yummy!

The sad news, my husband went in after I came out and he came back out with a King Size Peanut Butter Twix and Cherry Dr. Pepper. *insert eye roll and mean looks aimed at hubby* His excuse..."I can't drive and eat fruit." WHAT? Loony man. I happily ate my snacks and dropped it because that's what a good wife does. He'll pay for it, so no need for me to nag him. Onto today's log.

Meal #1
2 Strawberry Waffles

Snack #1
---

Meal #2
3oz Hamburger on Whole Wheat Bun w/ slice of Cheese, plain
1oz Spicy Doritos
2c Kool-Aid

Snack #2
2 Mozzarella Cheese Sticks
1c Peach Slices, in light syrup

Meal #3
Penne with Quick Meat Sauce
2 Slices Whole Wheat Bread, lightly buttered w/ Smart Balance

Snack #3
2 Homemade Sugar Cookies, iced --- Errr, you can blame the hubby for this one too. :)

Total Calories
1,942 

2 comments:

Mannie said...

Good for you for successfully eating well on the run. The other good thing about it is that if you had eaten something unhealthy, it may have derailed you for the rest of the day.

financecupcake said...

Studies have shown that those who weigh in daily tend to be more successful losers, so weigh away!!!

Great job today, Bobbi!!! You should feel great about making healthy choices at the gas station. Keep it up!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...