Monday, April 4, 2011

Weigh Me Monday


There is no hiding how excited I was to get on the scale this morning. There's no hiding my disappointment that the scale didn't drop further than it did previously this week. :(

HOWEVER I CANNOT be disappointed in the weight loss AT ALL. I'm soooooo close to that 20 pound loss it's not even funny. Next week, next week...you just watch me shrink!

3/28/11: 260.0
 
drum roll please....

4/04/11: 257.8

Total Loss: -2.2 pounds

My birthday is this week. I'm totally looking forward to losing that .2 pounds and reaching a 20 pound loss by then. I'm also 3 pounds away from my pre-pregnancy weight with Baby Girl, so that's another awesome milestone to focus on. Stay tuned. Same UTC chanel, same UTC time. :)

4 comments:

MargieAnne said...

Hey you are doing really well. That's an excellent loss. You must be doing something right.

Have a great week and enjoy your birthday.

Blessings

financecupcake said...

Great job!!! Mama, you shouldn't be disappointed in the 2.2! You are rocking this weight loss, and I am so proud of you. Keep kicking butt!!! Gosh, getting back to pre-baby weight is the best feeling ever. I got there in August, and I've been plateaued since then. Happy birthday!!!

Mannie said...

A one percent loss is pretty good. Enjoy your birthday, and please don't feel guilty about what you eat. My birthday is the one day of the year when I'm allowed to splurge. I'm meant to lose on Christmas day (and I have), but that special day is special for a reason.

Summer said...

Great job! You are doing wonderful. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...