Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Shrimp Fra Diavolo


Nom, nom, nom. Okay, so Adam tried one of my Healthy Choice meals, Spicy Shrimp Diavolo. When planning our monthly menu plan he asked me to find a recipe for the Shrimp because he liked it. I took a stab at it and found one on Food Network.

It is super easy to make and super spicy (in my opinion). It takes all of 18 minutes to cook, but add an extra 30+ minutes to prep, especially if you're dealing with kids. I'm very pleased with the way it turned out, although I decreased the amount of white wine to a quarter cup. We'll definitely be making this again!



Makes 4 servings, 228 calories each

I give it four out of five apples. 



**Don't freak out, I didn't steal the pics. I just got a new camera and am learning how to use it. You can really tell a big difference between it and my old one. :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...