Tuesday, March 29, 2011

21 Days | Day 16

Well....I was feeling confident and great about all the weight loss I've been having lately. For some reason today just didn't go my way. I missed my snacks I ate higher calorie meals and not exactly healthy meals at that. I'm trying to be resourceful and using up some of the food in the house, even if it means that it's not 100% healthy. Sometimes I just have to sacrifice my food for the sake of not having enough money to go around. It makes me sad.

That being said, I really, really need your help. PLEASE, if you know of any fabulous blogs/sites that provide healthy recipes that don't use exotic, expensive, otherwise non-useful ingredients, PLEASE let me know. I follow several blogs that deal with weight loss, however it is more geared towards following their journey's while I'm on mine. A support system if you will.

But it's very clear after 16 days of logging my food for the whole world to see, that something has got to give. I truly fell in love with EatingWell.com, however nearly every recipe that sounds yummy has some sort of specialty ingredient and I can't justify buying a bunch of ingredients with what little money we have. So onto the not-so-good calorie day. :/

Meal #1
Hungry Girl Turkey Bacon 'Wich
1c Whole Strawberries

Snack #1
---

Meal #2
Eating Well Tex-Mex Taco Salad
7 Tostito's Whole Grain Chips

Snack #2
Yogurt Raisins

Meal #3
Campbell's Tator Tot Casserole

Snack #3
Skinny Cow Single Serve Carmel Cone Ice Cream
2 Oreo Cakesters

Total Calories
1,678

Yeah...I've gotta find a new nutritional plan and soon.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...