Wednesday, March 23, 2011

21 Days | Day 10

Today was a ho-hum day. Nothing seemed to go my way. It was cold, gloomy and all-around crappy. I didn't even bother taking the kids out of the house, especially considering the sleep issues as of late. Big Boy is cutting teeth hard and is a sleeping nightmare. Big Girl thinks she can skip naps at the tender age of two. So three hours of fighting resulted in her sleeping until 7pm...that made for a FABULOUS night.

Food-wise I decent. Not wonderful, but it was okay. I did have a *moment* and it's the first one in a looooong time. I sat down with a box of wheat thins stix, with Baby Girl, and I didn't measure them out first. Bad, I know. I so ended up eating two servings. Ugh. Here's the damage...and I'm still hungry.

Meal #1:
Homemade Spaghetti, 1c noodles, 1/2c meat sauce
2c Skim Milk

Meal #2:
Tator Tot Casserole
12oz Coke Zero
Skinny Cow Vanilla Ice Cream Sandwich

Meal #3:
---

Snack #1:
2 Fiber One 90cal Bar

Snack #2:
Fiber One 90cal Bar
1/2c Fresh Strawberry slices

Snack #3:
2serv Wheat Thins Fire Roasted Tomato Stix

Total Calories:
1,528


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...