Monday, March 7, 2011

Weigh Me Monday

It's that time of the week again and boy am I excited to report in. Did you hear that??? Me, excited about weighing myself. I must say March is off to a kick butt start!

2/28/11: 265.0

drum roll please....

3/07/11: 262.0

Total Loss: -3.0 pounds

*Hallelujah Chorus plays in the background*

I DID IT!!!!! I decided I needed to meet my 15 pound loss goal and I did. I am walking on cloud nine right now folks. Supertastic, yay, yay, yay.

Sorry bout that. So I think I'm in a groove and I'm gonna stay there and pray no plateau shows up anytime soon. I'm also starting an adventure into the coupon craze so I'm not sure how that's going to affect me but we shall see in time.

As for any goals, I'm *thinking* I can safely make it to 255 by April 4th...that a seven pound loss goal in four weeks. That's feasible right? Holy crap, I just set a weight goal. I'm so proud of me.

Thank you again for everyone who's commented on the blog. I really enjoy hearing your feedback. Also, if you're not using the Google follower on the left sidebar you can, other wise I don't know how to find your blogs unless you leave a comment. Much love! Off to update my site with my NEW ~*~*~*15 pound loss Healthy You Challenge badge*~*~*~

3 comments:

Lovebug6100 said...

Great job!!! I'm right behind you and hope to hit 15lbs soon - Keep up the great work!

Summer said...

Way to go! Love your blog. :) I'm your newest follower!

Chibi said...

Woo hoo! Go, you - that's awesome! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...