Wednesday, March 16, 2011

21 Days | Day 3

I am beat. I feel like I've been on my feet for 5 hours, cooking, cleaning, doing dishes and laundry, feeding the kids, bathing the kids, putting the kids to bed. I swear I HATE the graveyard shift. I'm pretty sure it's safe to say that my hubby working this shift has made me a single mother. I mean really when you're the only one here to handle them while he's sleeping, it gets old pretty quick. And I've been doing it since Baby Boy was 2 weeks old. Uh, yuck.

Anywho, here's today's breakdown.

Breakfast:
2 Morning Star veggie sausage patties
Skim milk

AM Snack:
---

Lunch:
Beef & Bean Chili Verde
1/8c shredded sharp cheddar cheese
10 whole wheat crackers

PM Snack:
Fiber One 90cal bar
1 Lemon-Raspberry muffin

Dinner:
Homemade Chicken Alfredo

Evening Snack:
Skinny Cow Low Fat Fudge Mini

Total Calories:
1,652

For what it's worth my goal is 1,600-2,000 calories per day, but not below 1,200 calories.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...