Tuesday, March 15, 2011

21 Days | Day 2

So I'm going to preface my food log by saying my hours are not normal...seriously, I generally hit the bed around 3 or 4 am...not good when you're trying to loose weight. So, today I didn't get out of bed until noon, courtesy of my hubby who's letting me catch up on my sleep.
So when he woke me up it was to tell me lunch or my breakfast was ready. I hope this explains the weirdness of my "breakfast." However because I was able to get some good sleep I weighed in a pound less today. Part of that could be from the lack of sleep Sunday night and part of it is to blame on breastfeeding. Either way it went back down and that makes me happy.
 
The other thing that makes me happy is Smart Water. It's my new best friend, or at least the bottle is. I don't know why but from time to time I need a new gimmick to keep me going. I really love the taste or lack of after-taste from Smart Water. And since I started drinking from this bottle I'm downing no less than 3 liters of water a day. I also drink water during my sleeping phase. So yay for water and removing sodium from my diet and body!!!

Beef & Bean Chili Verde with Smart Water

Breakfast: Courtesy of my hubby ;)
3oz grilled cheeseburger patty, no bun
3oz french fries, baked
1 tbsp ketchup

AM Snack:
Skinny Cow, Low Fat Fudge Mini

Lunch:
Oven Roasted Turkey sandwich on whole wheat bread
Mayo
Thin sliced, reduced fat colby jack cheese
3 sweet gherkins

PM Snack:
Fiber One 90cal bar
 
Dinner:
1/8c Reduced fat sharp cheddar cheese
10 whole wheat crackers

Evening Snack:
2 lemon-raspberry muffins (recipe review tomorrow)

Total Calories:
1,578

For what it's worth my goal is 1,600-2,000 calories per day, but not below 1,200 calories.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...