Monday, March 21, 2011

21 Days | Day 8

You know what kills me??? Riding my bike for the first time in 3? years, with a bike trailer and over 50 pounds of kids tossed in the back...add to that the one throwing a fit when we left the park who was causing the bike to jerk everywhere and KILLING my quads. (Was that the longest run-on sentence ever?) So, yes, it has been nice enough that I got *brave* enough to take them to the park again. Luckily I decided to go throughout the neighborhood before going by the park so I got a decent work out in, especially considering some of the hills we have.

And on a side note...I LOVE my camel pak. I'm so glad we bought those when I bought my new bike. Yes, it's still new because I got pregnant after riding the trails 3 times. I'm hoping that I'll slowly improve by working around the neighborhood and I can get my strength up. Then we'll take a ride on the trails Adam & I used to ride. I miss the days of a 14 mile ride...yes I was overweight when we did this, but I COULD DO IT. And I WILL do it again, probably not towing the kids, I'll let the hubs do that job.


I feel pretty good, but I'm going to have to eat a few more calories before I hit the sack, that is for certain. So here's how my day went, which again started at noon. :/

Meal #1:
Tortellini Primavera

Meal #2:
2c Banana-berry Smoothie

Meal #3:
Healthy Choice Cafe Steamers Chicken Margherita
12oz Coke - LAST ONE IN THE HOUSE!!!!

Snack #1:
Skinny Cow Ice Cream Sandwich

Snack #2:

Kraft - Miracle Whip Original , 1 Tbs 402401055Ico_delete
Sara Lee Soft and Smooth Plus - 100% Whole Wheat, 2 slices 16026372100Ico_delete
Carl Buddig - Honey-Roasted Turkey Breast Deli Cuts, 6 slices (56g) 7032946020Ico_delete
Strawberries - Raw, 0.5 cup, sliced
2 slices, Whole wheat bread
6 slices Carl Buddig Deli Cuts Oven-roasted Turkey Breasts
1/2c Strawberry slices

Snack #3:
Skinny Cow Vanilla Ice Cream Sandwich

Total Calories:
1,259 1,686

Once again, I'll be back to update the calories once I finish eating for the day. :)


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...